Colonel Adnan Alghamdi
AVSEC Consultant GACA and Director of Security Affairs
General Authority of Civil Aviation Saudi Arabia & King Abdulaziz International Airport, Saudi Arabia
12:00 PM Aviation learning spotlight: Learning from the emergency response training programs from airport command centers
- Airports and airlines: What are the various scenarios and who takes ownership?
- Discussing various scenarios: Counter terrorism, hijack, fire, passenger safety etc. and the subsequent crisis management plans
- The era of digital incident management systems: How does one build a centralized command center unit on a legacy platform?
11:20 AM ERM Panel: Tolerate, treat and transfer journey to achieve strategic business objectives and improving crisis resilience
- Tolerance: How can information management across data centers to help in risk analysis
- Treat: Interfacing between ERM analysis with the safety culture across key departments
- Transfer; Discussing insurance and an active ERM resilience strategy to mitigate enterprise risks