Crisis and Risk Management: Prevent, Protect, Respond and Recover
The importance of emergency preparedness as well as quickly responding to and recovering from a crisis cannot be underestimated. As energy companies’ move into more remote, hostile and challenging environments in their quest to expand their reserves of untapped resources, they are exposed to an ever increasing risk of emergencies occurring, and as such, must consider their crisis management strategy.
The 7th Annual Crisis & Risk Management Conference 2019 in Kuwait will focus on identifying & mitigating risks while managing costs & keeping up with increasing production demands. Organisations must focus on the key basic aspects - prevent, detect, respond and recover to overcome incidents, reduce downtimes and most importantly reduce losses and save lives.
- Prepare your employees to be future crisis management leaders and incident commanders
- Bridge the gap between crisis planning and emergency management execution onsite
- Learn from other sectors like hospitals and aviation to replicate best practices
- Examine and understand aspects related to EPC contractor safety
- Develop a solid crisis communication and media management team
- Develop a strong proactive risk management strategy to mitigate enterprise risks
Who should attend?
Meet heads from the following disciplines:
- Crisis and risk management
- Fire & Security
- Emergency response and oil spill
- Mitigation, remediation and recovery
- Health, safety and environment
- Medical response and loss prevention
- Planning and maintenance
- Risk management
See what our past attendees had to say
"I take this opportunity to invite you to join us at this prestigious event in making Kuwait and the GCC region safer and more secure.”
"“This was a very well executed conference. It provided an invaluable opportunity to network with other emergency management professionals.”
“Beyond the immediate benefits of learning of the experiences of seasoned practitioners, the ability to network with peers form around the world is of great benefit in my view. I did not learn my craft from success alone…. I have had some spectacular failures that have taught me much.”
“A very well organised event with top decision makers present which can truly make change for the good.”
"This is the best and most well organized event I have seen in my 3 decades of experience.”
“Crisis and Risk Management Summit is an experience that no one else rivals. The opportunity to meet international colleagues is un-measurable.”
"Easy to meet potential contacts in a friendly competitive environment. Well-organised."
"Well-organised and executed event. Very good diversification of speakers—covers entire spectrum of maritime issues. Having speakers from South Asia and the Horn of Africa and Middle East was especially insightful."
"An outstanding conference that addresses key challenges and issues in the GCC regional outcomes with clarity with excellent networking.”
"A spirited round of discussions, better presentations and a wider spectrum of displays. Interaction at the exhibition hall was very professional and cordial."